Okay now that you see how easy it is to save money when serious about financial goals time to step up your game and challenge yourself again. Life is about pushing yourself above your comfort zones, doing the impossible, and WINNING!! Because once you start to pay off debt, buy a house, buy a car, pay your own bills, college tuition, start trade school, start a business, go on your dream vacation, open bank account for emergency fund, and many endless possibilities need to maintain cost of living to keep up with your dreams. You don’t need to ask others for loans, overdraft bank account, or use your credit card knowing you can’t afford to pay the full balance. Let’s get to the fun stuff and know I am rooting for you!! Stay focus on your goals!! When sign up will email FREE downloadable PDF spreadsheet.
Simple ways to save money for challenge:
- Use annual pay raise to save instead of spending more
- Bring your lunch to work instead of buying lunch
- Limit eating out
- Decrease amount of money spend on groceries
- Stick to STRICT budget!!! Forget about what others are doing blowing money with no financial goals! People who stick to their budget win! It’s called delayed gratification!!
- Do your own hair besides professional hair trims & moisture treatments
- Pay yourself first even if live paycheck to paycheck or short of money. Pay yourself before pay bills even if only $20
- Shop sale and clearance for clothes. Better yet don’t buy new clothes
- Limit going out every weekend or find free activities. Easily spend $50 -$100 or more per weekend
- Realize you have to turn down some events, birthdays, and celebrations temporarily if want to save money. As far as gift giving give what you can afford not what you want to give!
- Don’t buy car can’t afford. No new cars or leasing cars. When pay off car use car payment money to save money
- Credit cards are not bad when used properly! Don’t use credit card if can’t afford to pay entire monthly bill. Some credit cards have reward program that allows you to earn points on every purchase. Use points for cash back or gift cards can use towards gas, food, personal products, etc!!
- Do your own manicure & pedicure (Practice makes perfect)
- Pay bills on time to avoid late fees
- Have enough money in your bank account to avoid overdraft fees
- Tithe & give generously. Giving includes time, love, and resources!!
- Stop taking expensive vacations. Learn to enjoy the simple pleasures in life like day trips and road trips.
- Don’t upgrade your iPhone
- Get second job
- Get roommate to split bills
- Married folks can live on one income
- Single folks can live at home
- Start a side hustle/ small business
- Save half your paycheck to save (For my aggressive people)
- Use tax refund to save
- Sell items and clothes. Try online like Poshmark or local consignment shops
- Substitute cable for Netflix
- Collect and save your coins even pennies!!!
Shortly after subscribe will receive email asking you to confirm subscription THEN second email will be FREE money saving PDF sheet that you can print out(please check your junk or spam email). Every time you get paid most likely biweekly save money each paycheck at the end of year will have saved $2,900. Use PDF sheet to track your savings progress. When deposit/save the recommended amount biweekly mark/check off as deposit complete in deposit complete column. Either deposit money in separate bank account or money bag.